This freakin' English activity

Tuesday, July 03, 2012


I remember this one, 'twas our english class activity last August 19, 2008...wait! that's like almost 4 years ago
It's about writing comments about your classmate, whether it is negative or positive. 

Here are the comments of my classmates about me. There are some positive comments but most of them are negative ones... damn! am I really that horrible? >.<
*********************************************************************************************
(The following identities are confidential...)


"I like... However..."

-I like her for being sweet. However, we are not that very close.

-I like your open-mindedness. However you're annoying sometimes.

-I like the way she sings. However, she can be confusing sometimes.

-I like you for the talents that you posses in music. I really love it. However, sometimes I couldn't understand you.

-I like you for being friendly. However it's sometimes O.A.

-I like you because you're so much EMOTIONAL.

-I like you for being smiling and good to your classmates. However hindi lang namamansin sa ibang classmates.

-I like the way you sing. However, aq dnt knw to sing kya improve singing nlng.

-I like your presence in class. However I don't like the silence... Speak up!

-I like your being friendly however you are letting people abuse you.

-KIM! I LIKE YOUR VOICE! NO NEGATIVE REACTIONS AT ALL!! HMP!

-I like you because you are friendly.

-I like you because you are friendly. However I don't like sometimes your attitude... especially for being over acting.

-I like you because you are friendly and funny but I don't like you because you're over acting.  



This post is actually UNEDITED :p

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pwedeng makirelate sa pagka-OA? Hahaha! My siblings think i'm over acting (or over reacting...), but it's just my normal phase. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Some people just don't understand that... Lol I think I was alone

      Delete

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog