Anak Ka Ni Lyndon!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hi guys!
Hmm...curious about the title of this post? Well, there's a funny story behind that. Last Wednesday, me and my friends ate dinner at Lyndon's World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken, and then I received a text message from a friend of mine, and I read it out LOUD! 
The message says: "Anak ka ng TUPA!"...and then there were two guys behind me and they stared at me like "oh no, what's wrong with this girl?"

Well, okay let's now move on to the main feature of this post.
I must've posted a bit of info about Lyndon's World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken on Beauty & Blogging (click here for the blogpost), but that was ages ago.

 The main reason why me and my boyfriend always keep on coming back to this place because we really love their ribs. Totally the best ribs in the city! 
Photo of me while waiting for the food/texting my mom

Kitteh! Kawaii!!!

500 grams of awesome ribs! The four of us just shared 'cause that's just a lot. 

Siomai w/ Quail egg. My first time to try and it's not that bad at all.

I am definitely not a fan of vegetables, but my boyfriend suggested their Chopsuey. Trust me! I ate 1/4 of this dish.

Beer and ribs = the perfect marriage!

Kay Co's plate. Haha! She definitely enjoyed the food a lot!  

My classmate, Nathalie, on the left, and Kay Co on the right.

We really enjoyed our dinner because it was all Kay Co's treat. JOKE! It's because the ambiance of this place was cozy, almost like a garage-style, but the food is winz!

Some food we love at Lyndon's:
- Lumpia Shanghai
- Kalderetang Kambing (must-try)
- The Tasteless bihon

 If you're a tourist planning to visit Davao city very soon (especially because it's almost time for  Kadayawan festival), just drop by this place and enjoy this delicious side of the city.
So, I'm encouraging everyone to visit Lyndon's World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken, located at Roxas Avenue, Davao city, and at Wheels & More Drive, Bajada, Davao city.

'till next post! - k*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog