Craving Italian with Ristorante Spirale

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Here's another food post for y'all.
What comes into your mind if you hear the word 'spirale'? Yes, spirale means "spiral", It's obviously the spiral-shaped pasta.
But when the word 'spirale' comes into my mind, all I think about is the great food in Ristorante Spirale.

It's actually a European cuisine restaurant, but they mostly serve Italian dishes, such as pizzas and pastas.


I really love their interior. So simple yet that "European-vibe" doesn't fade, and I'm loving these photo frames that are hanging on their wall.

...and now it's time for our restaurant favorites.
So far my favorite is their Apple Kiwi Slush. It's definitely a must-try! The drink is so refreshing and it really fits as a perfect drink when you're from a very hot weather.
Left: Lemonade. Right: Apple Kiwi Slush
 My boyfriend tried their Seafood Marinara in Penne. I'm not really a huge fan of seafood that's why I didn't get a chance to taste this dish. But it must be delish since seafood marinara is really a fave from Italian restaurants.

 I tried their Chicken Parmigiana. It's basically chicken fillet baked with tomatoes and cheese with some Penne on the side. So far, it's a winner! Plus this meal's too heavy, so if you plan to eat this dish alone and want to have some dessert after, trust me skip the dessert. :)

 Another dish that my boyfriend tried is their Grilled Salmon. 
When this dish was served I fell in love with the aroma, and yes I did taste the fish. It really compliments well with pepper so it's a bit spicy.

Other must-try dishes:
- Pancetta pizza (pizza topped with bacon and sun dried tomatoes)
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Puttanesca
- Aglio e olio ( not really sure of the name of the pasta dish but it did sound like that LOL :p and yes that's definitely a must-try also)

...and that's all for this food post. I do hope you'd visit Ristorante Spirale located at Damosa Complex, Anglionto Rd., Lanang, Davao city, or at the ground floor of Abreeza Mall, Bajada, Davao city, beside Army Navy.

'till next post! - k* 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog