I admit! I'm an addict

Saturday, September 08, 2012

A few nights ago, I was looking for some stuff on my old cabinet and then I found this: My collection of stationary.
Do you remember way back when you were in grade school? You used to collect scented stationary and exchange it with your classmates who have the same collection. Well, believe it or not, I WAS an addict!


Wanna know what else I found? My very first drawing of a microscope way back when I was in 1st year college. Damn! This bring so much memories. I drew this because this was the very first lab experiment of our Botany class. I even had an essay attached to it. An essay about botany and everything. Geeky, right? But hey! A student's gotta do what a student's gotta do...and that very simple experiment lead me to this: a graduate of BS in Pharmacy.

If you already followed me on Twitter, I did ask my followers who are the Harry Potter addicts, because I just wanted to know that I'm not alone LOL
Ladies and Gents: My Harry Potter Stationary Collection!

One of my favorites from my collection was the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Hogwarts Stationary.


 ...and the Polyjuice Potion stationary.

But among the Harry Potter books, I have two favorites: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I never get tired reading these books. I get very nostalgic when I read them. And it's very funny because back when I was in grade school, I'm all interested with witchcraft and all the supernatural stuff, and when I became a college student, I learned that Pharmacy before was associated with witchcraft. What are the odds, right? Maybe I was destined to be a modern-day witch- I mean a Pharmacist. :p

I also found my EXTRA copy of Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
Take note: It's a hardbound, British copy.
I was thinking whether to sell this book or maybe I shall have a giveaway for my fellow HP addicts. Hmm...decisions, decisions... 

\

Aside from the empty scented stationary, I also found my letters from my high school peers. I read them again and it made me laugh. How it reminds me way back then how childish we were. But those simple things is a trademark that you have treasured a special friendship with that person. I still prefer letters than e-mails and Facebook status messages nowadays.
But what struck me most is this:

and yeah I hope I did ;)


...a Valentines card from K-anne. 
I received this card 5 years ago. I was still in my fourth year in high school. We were graduating and we were about to enter college on June. This simple Valentines card uplift my spirit a lot. It's probably because I was down for a few days due to my board exam review. We always have ups and downs anyway. 

I may not be on the top right now, but I know I'll get there ;)

'till next post! - k*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog