Mochiko Now in Davao

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First, there was Mochicreme, and now there's Mochiko.

Mochiko has been a popular treat all over Luzon and Visayas, and finally now, they're here in Davao. They opened last September 3 at SM city Davao Annex.

Each mochi ice cream is worth Php 70.00
They've got a huge variety of flavors such as, vanilla, strawberry, avocado, mango, azuki red bean, milktea, strawberry fruit and yogurt, mango fruit and yogurt, and so much more!
Their bestsellers are the Oreo and milk, and Cookie Dough. I can't wait to try next time.


They also have the limited edition of Durian flavored mochi ice cream. Now that's mouth-watering.

I didn't miss my chance to try some of their mochi ice cream. I tried the vanilla flavor and the strawberry fruit and yogurt mochi ice cream.


..mmm...I'm loving their strawberry fruit and yogurt. It's two of my favorites in one! Remember, mochi really tastes better with yogurt ;)

Visit Mochiko Creative Japanese Desserts located at the G/F of SM city Davao Annex, near Seafood Island.
Like their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mochikomochi/

Have you tried other flavors from Mochiko? What's your favorite? Please let me know through posting your comments below.

'till next post! - k*






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog