The Wanted LIVE! in Manila

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Have you heard?!
The British-Irish boy band, The Wanted, is coming to Manila!

I was browsing my Click The City app and then I saw the article about The Wanted coming to the Philippines.

A part of me is happy, but there's also a part of that is SAD. I'm a huge HUGE fan of these guys. Way way back before they made it big in the music scene, I was already hooked with their party songs, such as 'Glad You Came' and 'All Time Low'. I even made 'Glad You Came' as my alarm tone and 'Chasing The Sun' as my ringtone.

It's really unfair for fans like me because when it comes to concerts like these, I never get any chance to see it. Plus it's almost September 14... That's next week! >.<

Anyways, I'm hoping that they'd come back here in The Philippines and by that time I'm already a pharmacist.
These guys are really talented. Forgive me if you're a 1D fan, but I really think they're way better than them, plus they're H-O-T! I love Tom and Nathan :D

That's one of the things on my bucket list: To see The Wanted live and meet the guys :) and I'm hoping that's going to happen soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog