Italian Love from Don Beppe

Friday, November 09, 2012

Hi guys! It's been quite a hectic week for me with all the lectures and exams that we do on our review everyday. It's a good thing that I was able to breathe when my boyfriend took me out to dinner last Wednesday night at Don Beppe Pizza & Pasta.
Yes, they serve fresh Italian food which I love very very much. Don Beppe was formerly located at Bonifacio street, but now they moved to a better location at The Peak of Gaisano Mall of Davao.

This is not actually our first time in the resto. What I really love about them is that they have a great selection of wine. On the photo above that's Macchia 2007. And I'm in love with their pizza :)





So, what we had for dinner is the, I actually forgot the name because it's Italian LOL, but I'm sure that's Four Cheese Pizza with Parma Ham.

The owner recommended the Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Shrimp. Get this: I don't eat that much seafood, especially shrimps, but this one made me crave for more. The pasta is cooked al dente and it has a kick of spiciness into it. Just perfect!

From left to right: Giuseppe Morisco, me, the owner of Don Beppe
One of the reasons why we dinned at Don Beppe that evening was also that Jack was invited by the owner because his son, Giuseppe Morisco, part of the top 10 of Masterchef US 2, is coming. I didn't miss the opportunity to take a photo with them.

Reasons why you should dine at Don Beppe:

  • Their price is reasonable and they offer fresh and authentic Italian flavors at the table.
  • Love their service! The owner is so hospitable with the guests.
  • Great wine selection - a bit pricey but worth every penny.


Visit Don Beppe Ristorante Itaiano located at The Peak - Gaisano Mall, J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao city. 

...and that's all for this another gastronomic adventure of ours.

'till next post! - k*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog