Hello blogging, I'm back!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I know I've been gone for like three months. Just took a break because I was about to take the Pharmacist Licensure exam, and thank God - I PASSED!
The feeling's just unexplainable. That smile on my face doesn't fade easily. I feel like I'm the happiest and the luckiest girl in the world.

Now I can say that nothing is impossible when it comes to God. Prayer can really do move mountains. I realized that the exam is 10% - study, 90% - prayer. And when I say 10% studying, I literally mean that.

Well, basically from what I experienced, I already pushed myself early on 2012. We started our review classes last April. I did pay a lot of my attention on that review. But around August up to November, I can feel that I'm already burning out. And the worst part is, I got a low score on the Manor preboards.
The faculty was certain not to give me my transcript of records but I asked for another chance - the final coaching.
By December 26th of 2012, I got my transcript and then filed for the board exam on the 28th - whew!


After that, I was losing all the drive. I was no longer on the mood to study. I just keep on praying and trying to get my hopes up to pass. 
The night before the exam my friends, K-anne, Ace, Anjo, and John, visited me to give me courage to face the battle the next day. I'm so touched because K-anne bought me a cake with some words of encouragement on it: God Bless Kim Gill RPh.


Plus there was this candle that I have blow. LOL it's not even my birthday!


I also prayed that my room mates would also pass the board exam. I'm happy that in this room, number 7, friendships were built here.

I can always say that we're the kind of people who are 'happy-go-lucky'. Some girls on the dormitory would not like to talk to us because we're not the serious type.
...but I'm so happy that the three of us PASSED!
See? You don't have to pressure yourself just to pass the board exam.

So here are some tips to those people who are planning to take the board exam, or maybe just an ordinary undergrad exam:
  • Be grateful for everything. Just say 'thank you' the first thing you wake up in the morning. This actually helps make your day right. Trust me, everything else follows... Positive vibes on the way.
  • Play up-beat songs. Don't mind the people around you. If they're feeling the pressure, well let them. Remember, it's your battle against yourself, not with the people around you.
  • Eat breakfast. This makes your brain stimulate even better.
  • Prayer - it's the most powerful thing in the world!
  • Be excited! Instead of feeling nervous, be excited. Just imagine what your life's going to be when you pass.



Those tips really helped me. Thanks to my ever supportive friends! And now I'm gladly to pass it down to my readers.
One of the songs that I always play when I was about to take the exam is Ellie Goulding's song, and just like her song - Anything could happen. So, be positive!

...finally! Now, I can go to the salon and cut my hair!


...and voila! Hello new hair, new life, new me!


and that's it!

Stay tuned for more blogposts soon, and I'm also up to something... A thanksgiving giveaway perhaps? hmm..
'till next post! - k*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog