Hello blogging, I'm back!Thursday, January 17, 2013
The faculty was certain not to give me my transcript of records but I asked for another chance - the final coaching.
By December 26th of 2012, I got my transcript and then filed for the board exam on the 28th - whew!
- Be grateful for everything. Just say 'thank you' the first thing you wake up in the morning. This actually helps make your day right. Trust me, everything else follows... Positive vibes on the way.
- Play up-beat songs. Don't mind the people around you. If they're feeling the pressure, well let them. Remember, it's your battle against yourself, not with the people around you.
- Eat breakfast. This makes your brain stimulate even better.
- Prayer - it's the most powerful thing in the world!
- Be excited! Instead of feeling nervous, be excited. Just imagine what your life's going to be when you pass.
Those tips really helped me. Thanks to my ever supportive friends! And now I'm gladly to pass it down to my readers.
One of the songs that I always play when I was about to take the exam is Ellie Goulding's song, and just like her song - Anything could happen. So, be positive!
...finally! Now, I can go to the salon and cut my hair!