Always Coming Back to music

Monday, October 10, 2016

So it ends with this song...

My band, SOMdream, made a cover of ONE OK ROCK's "Always Coming Back" last August.

download the mp3 here for free:
https://soundcloud.com/kimycuporiginal/somdream-always-coming-back-one-ok-rock-cover

We made our own acoustic version of this amazing ONE OK ROCK song. Tbh it's one of my personal favorites from the band. So I hope you like it :)


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately this may be the last video that we've made for this year and you can't expect a new video from us in the near future. :(
We've been so busy with our personal lives lately and it's kinda hard for us to find time to be together to make some music. So we've decided to take a break and God knows when will be the time we'll all be together again :( 

But I'm grateful for you guys that you've continued to support us up to now. It surely does mean a lot to me and to this band. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much! 


Just stay tuned on this blog for more updates and whatnot :p


'till next post! - k*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Visit: Beauty & Blogging

Visit: Beauty & Blogging
Beauty Blog